Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Adventure Hiker Speaks: Two of my favorite White Mountain hiking books!

The Adventure Hiker Speaks: Two of my favorite White Mountain hiking books!:
I just love Haunted Hikes of New Hampshire. I used this book on many of my adventures this past summer hiking. Plan on using it again for the adventures I will be going on! It's a little spooky but the trails to follow and what you will find along your journey will be fun! The book itself is a great read and I couldn't put it down, found myself reading them over and over. I grew up here in NH and new a few of the Tales, but these are spooky and soooo interesting! The book is $12.95! Worth the buy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am pretty sure that you would like my new hiking book, Pathfinder: Blazing a New Wilderness Trail in Modern America. Ron Strickland (ronstrickland dot com)

    ReplyDelete